Please note that if you choose not to accept any types of cookies, the functionality may be limited and you will not be able to make a purchase via our e-commerce.
What personal information do we collect about you as a customer and why?
Butikkom will process the personal information that you have provided to us or that we collect on the Website through cookies in order to identify you as a customer and administer your purchases and fulfill our obligations to you as a customer. The personal data that Butikkom processes about you as a customer is name, e-mail address, order history, delivery address, telephone number.
Storage takes place until the purchase has been completed (including delivery and payment) and for a period of the length of the warranty to be able to handle any complaints and warranty matters.
Who is responsible for the personal data we collect?
Butikkom org. no. 860125-8513 with address Södra Grängesbergsgatan 44E
214 48 Malmö personal data manager for the company's processing of personal data.
From what sources do we collect your personal information?
You need to provide information to us in order for us to complete your purchase or interest. We also collect information about and based on your purchases and how you use our services. We may also need to collect personal information from someone else (so-called third party). The information we collect from third parties is as follows:
- Address information from public registers to ensure that we have the correct address information for you.
Who can we share your personal information with?
In cases where it is necessary for us to be able to offer our services, we share your personal information with companies that are so-called personal data assistants for us. A personal data assistant is a company that processes the information on our behalf and according to our instructions. We have personal data assistants who help us with:
1) Transport of purchased products (logistics companies and freight forwarders).
2) Payment solutions for purchases (card redeeming companies, banks and other payment service providers).
3) Marketing at ev. newsletters (print and distribution, social media, advertising agencies).
4) IT services (companies that handle the necessary operation, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions).
When your personal data is shared with personal data assistants, it is only done for purposes that are consistent with the purposes for which we have collected the information (e.g.in order to fulfill our obligations under the purchase agreement or the loyalty program's membership terms) We check all personal data assistants to ensure that they can provide adequate guarantees regarding the security and confidentiality of personal data. We have written agreements with all personal data assistants through which they guarantee the security of the personal data processed and undertake to comply with our security requirements as well as restrictions and requirements regarding international transfer of personal data. What are your registered rights?
Right to correction
You can request that your personal data be corrected if the information is incorrect. Within the framework of the stated purpose, you also have the right to supplement any incomplete personal data.
Right to delete
You may request the deletion of personal data we process about you if:
- The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- You have the right to fully or partially revoke consent for the processing of your personal data. Your revocation will take effect from the time you revoke the consent.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You always have the right to object to marketing from us, such as newsletters.
- You have generally seen the right to object when the treatment is based on a balance of interests. In some other cases, the right to object does not exist (eg because we have to save your personal data). If we can show compelling legal reasons for the treatment that outweigh your interests and fundamental rights or if it is for the reason to determine, exercise or defend legal claims, you have never the right to object to the treatment.